There’s a lot already on the mind when it comes to breast cancer. Giving your loved one less to worry about can be challenging. Simple things like packing for the hospital can be quite stressful. With the help of breast cancer accessories, like a chemo tote bag, you can help your loved one focus on their recovery more and less on the little things.
5 Accessories Women Need During and After Cancer Treatment
- Silicone Prosthetic Nipples: After breast cancer treatments, prosthetic nipples can fit on your breast to create a natural look. Nipples are added to form distinction and shape.
- It Stays: It Stays is designed to keep bra straps, wigs, and compression garments intact. It’s a roll-on adhesive that’s easy to apply.
- Chemo Tote Bag: A chemo tote bag is an easy way to stay prepared and give your loved one the peace of mind that they have everything they need while they’re in chemo. Here are some items to pack in your tote:
- Comfortable fuzzy socks
- Comfortable clothing
- Hat or beanie
- Pillow and blankets
- Water, fluids, and other snacks
- Hygiene products (skincare, brush, toothbrush)
- Nausea combatants
- Garment Laundry Bags: Laundry bags are perfect for washing bras and compression garments. Simply put your items in a bag and then put the bag in your washing machine. Garment bags will assist you in organizing your clothing and help take proper care of your garments.
- Comfy Straps: Comfy Straps, like the name, provides extra comfort to your bra straps and sits discreetly under your clothes. These amazing straps also help eliminate any slipping.
Pink Ribbons Mastectomy & Lymphedema Boutique will strive to assist each woman who comes through our doors to regain or maintain her self-esteem and good body image that was altered during and after her breast cancer treatment. We will strive to make every woman feel complete and balanced through properly fit and beautiful garments. For more information, visit our website or give us a call at 901-417-6060. Follow us on Facebook!